• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Remove the ability to remove bounties

c12095

Holy Shit!
As the title states, I think we should remove the ability to take down bounties after they are placed. There is no real reason for someone to take down a bounty unless they were using it for another purpose. I think that if you place the bounty you should have to live with the cost it took, not allow people to troll with these huge bounties, and then remove them. Sure, the person that placed it is out a few coins, but I feel this is not enough.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Yeah. I'm tired of people placing/removing bounties. Either leave them there, or don't place them at all.

Ostadar

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm in full support of this suggestion. The ability to remove bounties causes unnecessary abuse of the bounty system. If someone is going to place a bounty they should be thinking it through before placing it.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
I completely agree. I would have just rated this post as agree, but I haven't been able to rate anything for the past like 6 or so months.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes please, yes please, yes PLEASE. Like, I have no idea why this is not the case in the first place. A bounty is placed when you want someone dead; its purpose should NOT be for trolling bounty hunters.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Yes. Yesterday I was about to collect a 3.5k bounty, and a second before I killed the guy, the bounty was removed. I am 100% in favour with this suggestion.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
I love tracking someone across the map only to find out that they are now worthless to me.

+1 for this.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I agree, this feature is only used to "troll" people, or used in an abusive way to detect when a player is hunting an ally.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
It is being done.

Since Kainzo posted it on the Dev notes, you can cancel a bounty but it will cost you 50% of the bounty, and you are warned prior to setting the bounty if you cancel it, it will cost you.