• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Remembering the ROM Revolution

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
20110527202647.png

Even after hunger set in, I did not give in to her demands. I would not tell them of my comrades. Even while I was being interrogated, my friends were still fighting...... lol

20110527195136.png

20110527202709.png

I was going through my old pictures and found this and wanted to share. For more on the ROM revolution, watch the movie (45 minutes)

@Xanipher
@Domitius
@Kainzo
@Nell
@FuzLogix

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
It confused the hell out of me, while I fought along side staff, I couldn't figue out what the hell is stood for. Perhapse Wyrmtongue can help us

@Domitius

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Bahahah, sorry but Staff must defend the order of Herocraft :p Absolute hilarity though.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Haha you know what would be epic? If on the last day of the map, everyone was allowed to go master Zo (without /god).... Maybe we could stand a chance versus staff then?

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Can't believe I forgot, but I don't think it was Rulers of Minecraft......D=. I took somewhere around 100+ screen shots of that, and I lost them all along with the rest of my screen shots.

Shit was funny though when the staff all logged on at the same time and Kainzo is like "Generals of Sanctum! Defend my Kingdom!" and then we all got shocked/stabbed to death repeatedly by them.....

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
It was in fact Rulers of Minecraft, I came up with name. And I came up with Ublaga also, and me and Domi built the flag.