• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rangers and Cats

donnymeyer

Obsidian
3 questions:
1. will rangers get cats?
2 if they do get cats, what level will they get cats?
3. how much damage will cats do?

agentjwall

Godly
As far as I know anyone can tame cats unless they are selected to be class specific down the road. I could be wrong though. I'd ask @Kainzo He's usually the one to decide these things...

donnymeyer

Obsidian
And prevent creepers. You wouldn't tame an ocelot to kill chickens, you would tame them to keep creepers at bay, and having them kill chickens would be a side effect.
this would be very effective for rangers... they need feathers and noone likes creepers

Aetosion

Obsidian
It would be effective for anyone. Feathers are about 1c a stack, and Creepers are a danger to everybody. If any class should get it, it should be either a caster spec (Black Cats and Broomsticks and OoglyBooglies), or Rangers (because there is no Beastmaster anymore).

Shadeking

Gold
i think cats should be tameable by anyone
but if/when there is more tamable mobs implementet
i think beastmaster should be re-implementet into heroes

Aetosion

Obsidian
All classes have 4 specs you gumdrop. If you want to use the suggestion forum, you should at least have read a little of the wiki.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
i tried to get this twice. kain hates the idea. and me.
right Kainzo

new class: Crazy Kat person
only class able to tame and use cats/ocelets
regent to summon cat 4 feathers

skills:
Paws: always land on your feet, and take reduced damage from falls- 10 mp

Hairball - does nothing but will gross you out - 14 mp - 1 dmg - 7 sec cool down ( targets self)

Purr - buff to player, makes the player invincible for half a second. 20 mp - 0 dmg - works on caster and self only

Claws - Attack skill , does 8 dmg per swipe and adds bleed to target for 9 secs - 35 mp - 8 dmg - holy yeeouchy

Cat Scratch Fever - adds bleed and poison effects to target for 4-6 secs - 46 mp - 10 -14 dmg over 8 seconds - after 100 swipes unlocks title Ted Nugent wanna-be

Cat Nap: makes target fall asleep anywhere for 1 min - 50 mp - 0 dmg - 15 min cooldown

Crafting skill :
able to craft "scratching post" - 2 fence, 1 wooden plank, 1 colored wool any color.
When used removes any ill affects, poison etc.

armor:
None( fur is plenty good)

fyi this is humor...

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Social pets will be good, so long as vanity mounts don't start popping up lol.

Wait...dragon travel... Dammit! Lol

donnymeyer

Obsidian
new class: Crazy Kat person
only class able to tame and use cats/ocelets
regent to summon cat 4 feathers

skills:
Paws: always land on your feet, and take reduced damage from falls- 10 mp

Hairball - does nothing but will gross you out - 14 mp - 1 dmg - 7 sec cool down ( targets self)

Purr - buff to player, makes the player invincible for half a second. 20 mp - 0 dmg - works on caster and self only

Claws - Attack skill , does 8 dmg per swipe and adds bleed to target for 9 secs - 35 mp - 8 dmg - holy yeeouchy

Cat Scratch Fever - adds bleed and poison effects to target for 4-6 secs - 46 mp - 10 -14 dmg over 8 seconds - after 100 swipes unlocks title Ted Nugent wanna-be

Cat Nap: makes target fall asleep anywhere for 1 min - 50 mp - 0 dmg - 15 min cooldown

Crafting skill :
able to craft "scratching post" - 2 fence, 1 wooden plank, 1 colored wool any color.
When used removes any ill affects, poison etc.

armor:
None( fur is plenty good)

fyi this is humor...
you forgot water spray!
does 5 dmg to the caster, but makes the caster faster, do 2x weapon dmg and skills do 2x dmg again humor

Aetosion

Obsidian
You forgot cheesing. Makes the caster trip balls while he runs around battling for rocket boobies.
Those of you who saw Southpark last night will understand this. Those of you who didn't will think I'm insane.