• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ranger Mobility Skill?

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Okay, so I saw someone wanted a Ranger mobility skill, and I brainstormed this one up.
Class: Ranger
Level: Gimme sugestions.
Name: Hookshot
Desc: A toggle ability, when you've toggled it on, when you use a fishing rod, instead of pulling stuff closer to you, you pull yourself closer to it.
EDIT: The pole would have to have attached itself to something/someone for this to work.
I don't know if this would work, and I'd like some insight from some other players to see what they think.
If it dosen't work, I had another idea that would do pretty much the same, but use bow/arrow.
Class: Ranger
Level: Suggetions again, please.
Name: Roped Arrows (or the like)
Desc: When you shoot this arrow, it pulls you a bit closer to it.

The idea I had with this was, that an arrow in an entity, so you could assign it with stuff, I assume, so you could make it cast a lesser version of forcepull on you.

I'd only want one of these to be implemented, and any insight would be highly appreciated.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Could be used as a skill to pick down enemies when cleaning up after a fight or simply chasing somebody down. Not practical in midst of battle as rangers wanna keep the distance, but it would be very useful for chasing people.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Could be used as a skill to pick down enemies when cleaning up after a fight or simply chasing somebody down. Not practical in midst of battle as rangers wanna keep the distance, but it would be very useful for chasing people.
Yeah, that's kinda the idea, you could also flee with it by shooting the other way, though. if needed it could work like an enderpearl, but I think it should have less of an impact on how far you go.