• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Randomly

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackJuan

Wood
IGN: JackJuan (at the time I was Oden_The_Great)
Banned by: @Joshsai
Time of ban: 18/3/2016
Reason for ban: "NoClipping"
Your story: I was playing with my friend TarrynSoul (at the time is was natearian), We where messing around pvping and she was using "reckoning" and kept accidently throwing me out of the world border.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: JackJuan (at the time I was Oden_The_Great)
Banned by: @Joshsai
Time of ban: 18/3/2016
Reason for ban: "NoClipping"
Your story: I was playing with my friend TarrynSoul (at the time is was natearian), We where messing around pvping and she was using "reckoning" and kept accidently throwing me out of the world border.

Your story makes no sense considering you were banned for stealing items from a spawn plot. Not to mention spawn was no pvp nor would reckoning pull you through blocks.

Lying get you no where the ban stays perm.

@JackJuan

JackJuan

Wood
@Kenneth_Chow The only thing I "stole" was from my friends plot AND SHE ADDED ME to the plot so I can use her stuff. And when did you ever see me go "through blocks" I have never hacked in my gaming carrier, so I don't see why other people that do hack don't get banned but yet I do? Can you tell me the time and place you saw this? When I was wrongfully banned I was only online with my friend @TarrynSoul So pleas give me this info. (@TarrynSoul is available to talk if you need to)

Last edited:

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
@Kenneth_Chow The only thing I "stole" was from my friends plot AND SHE ADDED ME to the plot so I can use her stuff. And when did you ever see me go "through blocks" I have never hacked in my gaming carrier, so I don't see why other people that do hack don't get banned but yet I do? Can you tell me the time and place you saw this? When I was wrongfully banned I was only online with my friend @TarrynSoul So pleas give me this info. (@TarrynSoul is available to talk if you need to)

So the story of pvping at the world border and being thrown outside the border has changed to this. You stole from someone's plot along with other members through means that were not possible other than using hacks. You were banned 5 months ago for this issue and only decide to appeal now with little evidence of you being correct.

On the response that some players don't get banned while some do. Please do tell me the "hackers" and I'll deal with them. Staff are not online 24/7.

This ban stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.