• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Pulse Bug and Name Change Bug

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
First bug: Pulse
Pulse isn't hitting every target in its radius like the description insists, it is instead only hitting 3-5 targets.

Name Change:
After changing your name, you lose all your money, your class titles, your elo, and using the shop signs sends the money to your former name.

EDIT: Township isn't removed

Last edited:

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Seems to me that some aoe damage skills had reduced max targets and aoe heals didn't receive any sort of change in that regard. Doesn't quite make sense to me.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Seems to me that some aoe damage skills had reduced max targets and aoe heals didn't receive any sort of change in that regard. Doesn't quite make sense to me.
AoE heals require being in a a party, and party max size was reduced. It was done indirectly to all AOE heals.

JacobBurkey

Portal
Funny thing with pulse is even if the mobs hit was lowered I've watched it sometimes literally only hit 1-2 while there was other mobs to hit right near them

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
AoE heals require being in a a party, and party max size was reduced. It was done indirectly to all AOE heals.
Actually the party size was never reduced, it's still 10.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
First bug: Pulse
Pulse isn't hitting every target in its radius like the description insists, it is instead only hitting 3-5 targets.

Name Change:
After changing your name, you lose all your money, your class titles, your elo, and using the shop signs sends the money to your former name.

Towny works completely off of names and not UUID.

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
Name Change:

After changing my name, I did not lose any money. I did however lose my class title, and elo. I was also removed from my town. I no longer had access to LWCs I had created. I was no longer owner of my donor chat channel.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
After changing my name, I did not lose any money. I did however lose my class title, and elo. I was also removed from my town. I no longer had access to LWCs I had created. I was no longer owner of my donor chat channel.

When you name change, the following should be considered:
  • Unlock your LWC's - They will not transfer and when I force them, you will not get refunded later when you unlock.
  • Remove items from Market.
  • You will get dropped from town.
  • Loss of some titles.
  • Loss of ELO, this can't be fixed.
  • Recently noticed money not transferring for some.
Consider name changing responsibly. Maybe I should start charging souls for the habitual name changers expecting me to clean up their mess.