• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Psuedowolf-Application for whitelist

Psuedowolf

Dirt
In-game name: Psuedowolf

Location & Age: USA, 15

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): There was a ban on mcctf.com, but I'm not sure why. I think it may have been an error, because later it just said that I was already logged in.

Referral(s): Of which I have none.

Reason you should be accepted: I love minecraft pvp. I do not fight "conventionally" however. Fair fights give one no advantage you see.(Advantages can be equipment, high ground, sneak attacks, skill, enchants, etc). I must have done 50+ successful raids on a server I used to play on, and led several factions on said server.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google is a wondrous thing.

Have you voted for Herocraft?: I have not, but providing I get whitelisted and enjoy the server, I would be more than happy to do so.

Additional Info: I'm a big fan of RPG's in general. TES games, and other MMO's like WoW and Runescape. As a person, I would say the best description would be that my myer's brigg's result is ISFP, and I for the most part agree with what this page says about said personality type.(http://www.personalitypage.com/ISFP.html). If it makes any difference, I am a cat owner.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
***reviewing***

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Please copy our application and fill out all of the sections. Thanks!

@Psuedowolf

Psuedowolf

Dirt
Oops, I put it up from the wrong area. sorry!

1. Minecraft In-game name: Psuedowolf
  2. Location & Age:15, USA
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): There was a ban on mcctf.com, but I'm not sure why. I think it may have been an error, because later it just said that I was already logged in.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was googling for minecraft servers
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have not, but providing I get whitelisted and enjoy the server, I would be more than happy to do so.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I love minecraft pvp. I do not fight "conventionally" however. Fair fights give one no advantage you see.(Advantages can be equipment, high ground, sneak attacks, skill, enchants, etc). I must have done 50+ successful raids on a server I used to play on, and led several factions on said server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP10
  10. Additional Info:I'm a big fan of RPG's in general. TES games, and other MMO's like WoW and Runescape. As a person, I would say the best description would be that my myer's brigg's result is ISFP, and I for the most part agree with what this page says about said personality type.(http://www.personalitypage.com/ISFP.html). If it makes any difference, I am a cat owner.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
[0] => damNation.eu .:. spambot.

What were you doing with a spambot?

Psuedowolf

Dirt
Sorry, I had to get off for a bit. I am unaware I was banned for that, but I had a spambot because I wanted to try it out I already had the files(My brother had previously downloaded such software). I had no malicious intent, and have not used(nor intend to) use that or similar software again.