• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proper Gender Pronoun's.. what?

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Staff member
Administrator
Architect
Boss Scripter
Okay so this is sort of a rant on my personal thoughts about a topic that deals with both suicide, LGBT, and modern nonconformist pushing their own conformity, and it is full of vulgarity, insults, and real talk from me about this stuff.

With that aside.. feel free to read into my mind.

Admittedly over the last several months I've been reading into some of the latest SJW stuff in the news. and Lately I found out about this little thing called Proper Gender Pronouns being pushed across the US and Canada in schools. Let's talk about my thoughts on this whole PGP thing. I think the whole thing is a slight against Ourselves as human beings, and against English and other natural languages. Listen, I believe it's okay to be bisexual but if you want to continue your, and subsequently ours, collective existence as a species then you need to be able to make babies. Also known as Offspring, and no not that terrible band. It's called "procreation" and it's how we're coded.

I'm not gonna go off on the deep end (yes I am) saying you need mental help because you're a simple nonconformist. But if some of these non conforming gender neutral people are trying to push a larger agenda by saying 'there's a HUGE amount of (specifically lgbt) people who require you to respect their PGP or you risk oppressing them or having them commit suicide', then they are living in a fucking far fetched fairy tale and they probably do need mental help. I know that there's maybe more lgbt in big cities due to larger populations, but I know like three 'gay' people here locally. And I consider them close friends. I just use their name when I ask them or speak to them normally. I don't go out of my way to say weird words like "hir" aka 'here' instead of her or she or he or him. And they don't ask me to do so, either. I've actually asked them prior.

Because they're down to earth, chill people. Who are both logical, smart, funny, and in general just great people. Like most of my close friends, I tend to try to attract a more vulgar open mind about how stuff works in the world, and I try to impart and take from any wisdom I can from these types of people. They all have their weird quirks, different tastes in music, and many other oddities and in the same sense, similarities. I don't hold any of these differences against them, nor they against mine. We're just normal people. I can talk fairly openly on a personal level with about 15 of my maybe 20 friends. I consider that a great blessing in life.

Now, back to the topic of these people claiming PGP or die syndrome.

First off, 'Hir' and 'Ze' are not real words for proper gender pronouns. At least when I was in school. PGP's are not a topic you're meant to learn for people who self identify as a fucking watermelon. It was a topic taught to people my age to refer to male or females. That's "PROPER". As in the NATURAL order. If you're one of these activist types trying to push this false PGP agenda I recommend you get over it. You should also get over your self entitled asshole attitude. If that doesn't work and you're serious then.. Ze is Albanian for 'sea' or 'ocean' and it does not refer to your gender. Unless you're like a confused blue whale. If anything I would personally find Hir (Here) and Ze (They) offensive because it's almonst--actually it's not even almost, it's basically just street slang. Black people used to refer to themselves as ..certain things, white people referred to themselves as yankees, but guess what, now it's racist? Right? Do you see the hypocrisy of the new modern world of communication? Y'all are just coming up with sexist shit, to try to push your view points on others. It's almost worse than some other things I can think of, but that's not my point. And the reverse logic saying calling you a he or she is pushing oppression on your gender neutrality cannot be validated. You were born as one of those. That is a fact. Unless you weren't born, and you're just some sort of fake or artificial intelligence. In which case, well played, computer. (Well I guess there's also hermaphrodites, but that's super rare, so fuck them, right?)

Back on topic.

People used to call themselves whatever they liked, and people didn't get offended so easily by it. Guess what, I can promise you that if you used 'hir' or 'ze' in your speech I won't get offended, probably just confused. Lemme just stop you there. Does it offend YOU that -- you confused ME by making shit up? MY BAD. LET ME JUST KISS YOUR ASS BECAUSE I'M SO, SO, INCREDIBLY SORRY! Just kidding. Fuck you dudes. It's called sarcasm. I'm not gonna apologize because you made shit up. Why would I?

Point is -- Don't think you deserve anyone's respect without giving it first. You have to earn that respect. And that applies to many things and topics in real life. You know. Based in REALITY. Anyway, I read this article addressing usage of "Proper Gender Pronouns" for a college campus faculty meeting saying to professors/teachers that it was extremely hurtful and oppressive that if a student was gay and someone (specifically a mentor or teacher, or other supervisor) came up to them and said "He likes that" that they would be 'extremely' offended and want to kill themselves? Excuse me! But, WHAT!? Because of this false 'oppression' all these whiny Millennials' wanna pull out of thin air?? Nope. No. Just no. In actuality, THAT is EXACTLY how the human race is genetically coded to exist! We're not an Asexual species! Lighten up!

Whether you believe in creationism, evolution, reincarnation, or random fucking space dust making us from thin air out of complete randomness, that's just how it is. So, you're going out of your way to get offended because it's fucking bright during the day, too? Bitch, Please... get off your high horse. ANYONE saying "I take it in the (sexual organ here) because I deserve proper gender pronouns and if you don't address me as ze, hir, then I'm gonna kill myself," -- is not my fucking problem. If you tell me that offends you, guess what, I'll probably scoff at you and walk away. I'm not gonna get into a stupid ass argument with you about how to speak normally. End of story. I may write about oh.. a giant wall of text about it. (LOL) But, I'm certainly not gonna be friends with someone who's acting like that. You're not entitled to be my friend. I don't fucking know you personally. You know? How am I supposed to know before-hand that you're a suicidal lunatic and probably gonna commit hairy hara-kiri (seppoku) later because I used your natural gender pronoun to describe you based on my valid observations. Even if my observations were incorrect initially, You're not my responsibility nor my problem. Everyone makes mistakes. Apparently your parents did too.

Ouch. Just kidding! Natural phenomenon did that.

Listen, you're your families or your parents problem, at worst. Even that is a stretch once you're of age and considered an adult. Then you're your own problem. Not mine. Not others. Y'all wanna be equal, then be equal. Stop acting like an self entitled brats and bitching because you didn't get a candy cane, or a chocolate smore. Don't try to force yourself to become society's problem, either. That's even worse. You're born a specific gender (FACT), why take offense because you wanna change it later? Oh you didn't have a say in it? I'm sorry your brain wasn't even developed enough to consider your own sexual preferences in the equation known as life, when you were conceived. That's just nature folks. It just doesn't work like that. ALSO FACT.

On the real down low. Listen to me now.

You can be a feminine guy, or a masculine girl without having to come up with random bullshit to get offended about. You can even be a girly girl into girls, or a manly man into men. I think that's totally fine, and I'm sure a lot of others think that as well. You get hit on by a guy and ur into girls, just say so. No one logically reacts to that situation by claiming they convinced you to commit suicide. That's just plain stupid. You clearly would have to have some sort of mental disorder to react like that. Think about it.

Back on point...However, if you were still born a girl, you'll be called a girl naturally, as NATURE intended. If you were still born a guy, you'll be called a guy, as NATURE intended. In my opinion people can buck up about this type of stuff and stop TRYING to get themselves offended, or find another planet to live on. It's called thick skin, and with the internet full of trolls, hateful, and spiteful people, demanding some ridiculous level of respect from it is going to get you no where fast. Except maybe into some extreme social cliques, or crazy circles. And probably even then, you'd get more offended by their babbling, ramblings, enemies, and more b.s. if I had to guess.. I don't know how you people can deal with all that fucking drama. *hides under a rock*. Anyway, just drop the bs, drop the drama, and drop the negative self entitled bullshit attitudes. Live your life! Be a happy person. There's nothing wrong with that. Try to learn some new stuff, and have fun. Stop fighting about bullshit causes like this "I'm gonna go around making shit up to get offended about." It is simply a pointless waste of brainpower, effort, and your limited amount of time on this space rock.

Unless you wanna go and learn how to edit your genes (and the like 1% of the population in your boat) to have/grow a pussy, dick, tits, and an asshole, than to deal with proper NATURAL pronouns. And until everyone who wants to be gay can have a sex change, or become an asexual self reproducing species, then I find it utterly pointless from a logical stand point to be offended (even if not extremely) just because of the way you were born naturally. IF you hate yourself that much you probably do need mental help. I'm just saying. You should call a doctor immediately. You can check yourself in at the nearest psychiatric hospital which can be found quickly in a google search. Good luck on that!

Oh and to all the SJW/Fanatical people who were offended by this blog, feel free to discuss it with me, but I probably won't change my opinion on anything I said about these fake make believe words "ze" and "hir." I also did say some sort of mean stuff above about and/or to those types of people, but oh well. I'm pissed off they're trying to force everyone to conform to their smelly shit. I've got my own smelly shit to worry about, and I think it's certainly not as smelly as theirs, because I don't go around spreading it in their faces. And I'm CERTAINLY not gonna apologize just because these types of people can't just shut the fuck up about dumb shit and because they also like to cause the rest of us normal, lgbt's included, chill people problems within society. I think they really need to relax on professionals in any sort of mentoring institution. Scientifically speaking, they spoke correctly. Ideally to them in regards to our whole race as a scientist would interpret it. Not a Social Justice Inequality Warrior-Nazi trying to force their propaganda down our educational systems. I don't need to know you take it in the ass, or like to eat pussy. That's just vulgar, and spreading around your fake ze hir pronouns to make us gutter minded people think about the implications of that is gross.

Deal with it bitches.

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Guide
Wiki Team
Herald
Tier 4
Okay so this is sort of a rant on my personal thoughts about a topic that deals with both suicide, LGBT, and modern nonconformist pushing their own conformity, and it is full of vulgarity, insults, and real talk from me about this stuff.

Admittedly over the last several months I've been reading into some of the latest SJW stuff in the news. and Lately I found out about this little thing called Proper Gender Pronouns being pushed across the US and Canada in schools. Let's talk about my thoughts on this whole PGP thing. I think the whole thing is a slight against Ourselves as human beings, and against English and other natural languages. Listen, I believe it's okay to be bisexual but if you want to continue your, and subsequently ours, collective existence as a species then you need to be able to make babies. Also known as Offspring, and no not that terrible band. It's called "procreation" and it's how we're coded.

I'm not gonna go off on the deep end (yes I am) saying you need mental help because you're a simple nonconformist. But if some of these non conforming gender neutral people are trying to push a larger agenda by saying 'there's a HUGE amount of (specifically lgbt) people who require you to respect their PGP or you risk oppressing them or having them commit suicide', then they are living in a fucking far fetched fairy tale and they probably do need mental help. I know that there's maybe more lgbt in big cities due to larger populations, but I know like three 'gay' people here locally. And I consider them close friends. I just use their name when I ask them or speak to them normally. I don't go out of my way to say weird words like "hir" aka 'here' instead of her or she or he or him. And they don't ask me to do so, either. I've actually asked them prior.

Because they're down to earth, chill people. Who are both logical, smart, funny, and in general just great people. Like most of my close friends, I tend to try to attract a more vulgar open mind about how stuff works in the world, and I try to impart and take from any wisdom I can from these types of people. They all have their weird quirks, different tastes in music, and many other oddities and in the same sense, similarities. I don't hold any of these differences against them, nor they against mine. We're just normal people. I can talk fairly openly on a personal level with about 15 of my maybe 20 friends. I consider that a great blessing in life.

First off, 'Hir' and 'Ze' are not real words for proper gender pronouns. At least when I was in school. PGP's are not a topic you're meant to learn for people who self identify as a fucking watermelon. It was a topic taught to people my age to refer to male or females. That's "PROPER". As in the NATURAL order. If you're one of these activist types trying to push this false PGP agenda I recommend you get over it. You should also get over your self entitled asshole attitude. If that doesn't work and you're serious then.. Ze is Albanian for 'sea' or 'ocean' and it does not refer to your gender. Unless you're like a confused blue whale. If anything I would personally find Hir (Here) and Ze (They) offensive because it's almonst--actually it's not even almost, it's basically just street slang. Black people used to refer to themselves as ..certain things, white people referred to themselves as yankees, but guess what, now it's racist? Right? Do you see the hypocrisy of the new modern world of communication? Y'all are just coming up with sexist shit, to try to push your view points on others. It's almost worse than some other things I can think of, but that's not my point. And the reverse logic saying calling you a he or she is pushing oppression on your gender neutrality cannot be validated. You were born as one of those. That is a fact. Unless you weren't born, and you're just some sort of fake or artificial intelligence. In which case, well played, computer. (Well I guess there's also hermaphrodites, but that's super rare, so fuck them, right?)

Back on topic.

People used to call themselves whatever they liked, and people didn't get offended so easily by it. Guess what, I can promise you that if you used 'hir' or 'ze' in your speech I won't get offended, probably just confused. Lemme just stop you there. Does it offend YOU that -- you confused ME by making shit up? MY BAD. LET ME JUST KISS YOUR ASS BECAUSE I'M SO, SO, INCREDIBLY SORRY! Just kidding. Fuck you dudes. It's called sarcasm. I'm not gonna apologize because you made shit up. Why would I?

Point is -- Don't think you deserve anyone's respect without giving it first. You have to earn that respect. And that applies to many things and topics in real life. You know. Based in REALITY. Anyway, I read this article addressing usage of "Proper Gender Pronouns" for a college campus faculty meeting saying to professors/teachers that it was extremely hurtful and oppressive that if a student was gay and someone (specifically a mentor or teacher, or other supervisor) came up to them and said "He likes that" that they would be 'extremely' offended and want to kill themselves? Excuse me! But, WHAT!? Because of this false 'oppression' all these whiny Millennials' wanna pull out of thin air?? Nope. No. Just no. In actuality, THAT is EXACTLY how the human race is genetically coded to exist! We're not an Asexual species! Lighten up!

Whether you believe in creationism, evolution, reincarnation, or random fucking space dust making us from thin air out of complete randomness, that's just how it is. So, you're going out of your way to get offended because it's fucking bright during the day, too? Bitch, Please... get off your high horse. ANYONE saying "I take it in the (sexual organ here) because I deserve proper gender pronouns and if you don't address me as ze, hir, then I'm gonna kill myself," -- is not my fucking problem. If you tell me that offends you, guess what, I'll probably scoff at you and walk away. I'm not gonna get into a stupid ass argument with you about how to speak normally. End of story. I may write about oh.. a giant wall of text about it. (LOL) But, I'm certainly not gonna be friends with someone who's acting like that. You're not entitled to be my friend. I don't fucking know you personally. You know? How am I supposed to know before-hand that you're a suicidal lunatic and probably gonna commit hairy hara-kiri (seppoku) later because I used your natural gender pronoun to describe you based on my valid observations. Even if my observations were incorrect initially, You're not my responsibility nor my problem. Everyone makes mistakes. Apparently your parents did too.

Listen, you're your families or your parents problem, at worst. Even that is a stretch once you're of age and considered an adult. Then you're your own problem. Not mine. Not others. Y'all wanna be equal, then be equal. Stop acting like an self entitled brats and bitching because you didn't get a candy cane, or a chocolate smore. Don't try to force yourself to become society's problem, either. That's even worse. You're born a specific gender (FACT), why take offense because you wanna change it later? Oh you didn't have a say in it? I'm sorry your brain wasn't even developed enough to consider your own sexual preferences in the equation known as life, when you were conceived. That's just nature folks. It just doesn't work like that. ALSO FACT.

You can be a feminine guy, or a masculine girl without having to come up with random bullshit to get offended about. You can even be a girly girl into girls, or a manly man into men. I think that's totally fine, and I'm sure a lot of others think that as well. You get hit on by a guy and ur into girls, just say so. No one logically reacts to that situation by claiming they convinced you to commit suicide. That's just plain stupid. You clearly would have to have some sort of mental disorder to react like that. Think about it.

Back on point...However, if you were still born a girl, you'll be called a girl naturally, as NATURE intended. If you were still born a guy, you'll be called a guy, as NATURE intended. In my opinion people can buck up about this type of stuff and stop TRYING to get themselves offended, or find another planet to live on. It's called thick skin, and with the internet full of trolls, hateful, and spiteful people, demanding some ridiculous level of respect from it is going to get you no where fast. Except maybe into some extreme social cliques, or crazy circles. And probably even then, you'd get more offended by their babbling, ramblings, enemies, and more b.s. if I had to guess.. I don't know how you people can deal with all that fucking drama. *hides under a rock*. Anyway, just drop the bs, drop the drama, and drop the negative self entitled bullshit attitudes. Live your life! Be a happy person. There's nothing wrong with that. Try to learn some new stuff, and have fun. Stop fighting about bullshit causes like this "I'm gonna go around making shit up to get offended about." It is simply a pointless waste of brainpower, effort, and your limited amount of time on this space rock.

Unless you wanna go and learn how to edit your genes (and the like 1% of the population in your boat) to have/grow a pussy, dick, tits, and an asshole, than to deal with proper NATURAL pronouns. And until everyone who wants to be gay can have a sex change, or become an asexual self reproducing species, then I find it utterly pointless from a logical stand point to be offended (even if not extremely) just because of the way you were born naturally. IF you hate yourself that much you probably do need mental help. I'm just saying. You should call a doctor immediately. You can check yourself in at the nearest psychiatric hospital which can be found quickly in a google search. Good luck on that!

Oh and to all the SJW/Fanatical people who were offended by this blog, feel free to discuss it with me, but I probably won't change my opinion on anything I said about these fake make believe words "ze" and "hir." I also did say some sort of mean stuff above about and/or to those types of people, but oh well. I'm pissed off they're trying to force everyone to conform to their smelly shit. I've got my own smelly shit to worry about, and I think it's certainly not as smelly as theirs, because I don't go around spreading it in their faces. And I'm CERTAINLY not gonna apologize just because these types of people can't just shut the fuck up about dumb shit and because they also like to cause the rest of us normal, lgbt's included, chill people problems within society. I think they really need to relax on professionals in any sort of mentoring institution. Scientifically speaking, they spoke correctly. Ideally to them in regards to our whole race as a scientist would interpret it. Not a Social Justice Inequality Warrior-Nazi trying to force their propaganda down our educational systems. I don't need to know you take it in the ass, or like to eat pussy. That's just vulgar, and spreading around your fake ze hir pronouns to make us gutter minded people think about the implications of that is gross.

Deal with it bitches.
Reported

Back on topic.

Deal with it bitches.
Was reading this and I had to stop in the third paragraph: I like the Offspring.

I'll keep reading, just thought I would let that be known for no reason at all.

EDIT: Alright, so I read through it and I'm just going to explain a few things that weren't terribly clear if you understood (I'm not an SJW, just an educated moderate).

Gender identity and sexual orientation are very different. Orientation is like straight, gay, bi, asexual (weird, but some people are). Identity is the gender you see yourself as like man, woman, apache attack helicopter, gender fluid (again, weird, but I'm not getting into that).

You can change your gender, it's called being transgender. It's when you physically change your gender through extensive procedures, and it's a brave thing to do if you actually identify as a different gender. Some people think transgender is a gender, it's not and the people that think that are confused (not mentally ill most of the time). Other people think it's something done on a whim, and it's not. It usually comes from years of being uncomfortable in your own skin. Most gay/lesbian/bi people identify as their birth gender, a tiny percentage identify as some other gender, and even fewer get butt hurt over it unless you ACTUALLY attack them.

Then there's all these fuckocta things like adding pronouns like cis/trans/gender onto your gender, and that's not a real thing. I was filling out a profile on a University of Washington page and you know how many options there were? 50, then neither and custom. That's BS, and a bit insulting to actual transgender people by turning gender into some sort of fad.

And no one's going to kill themselves over someone using an incorrect pronoun, or at least only a handful of people. They should get help, but the vast, VAST majority of people in the LGBTQ community are really normal, some just feel like the rights they've fought hard to earn are in jeopardy, which is very understandable.

At the end of the day though, regardless of what anyone's packing, here's the simple rule of thumb: if they look like a man, it's safe to refer to them as such. If they look like a woman, it's safe to refer to them as such. If you really can't tell, just avoid using pronouns to avoid any unnecessary arguments.

Last edited:

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Staff member
Administrator
Architect
Boss Scripter
Gender identity and sexual orientation are very different. Orientation is like straight, gay, bi, asexual (weird, but some people are). Identity is the gender you see yourself as like man, woman, apache attack helicopter, gender fluid (again, weird, but I'm not getting into that).
Right, which is what I was mainly talking about with the whole gender identity thing - that people who are identifying as weird illogical shit are not serious about it. If they act like they are, they're not, or they're trolling. That simple.

You can change your gender, it's called being transgender. It's when you physically change your gender through extensive procedures, and it's a brave thing to do if you actually identify as a different gender. Some people think transgender is a gender, it's not and the people that think that are confused (not mentally ill most of the time). Other people think it's something done on a whim, and it's not. It usually comes from years of being uncomfortable in your own skin. Most gay/lesbian/bi people identify as their birth gender, a tiny percentage identify as some other gender, and even fewer get butt hurt over it unless you ACTUALLY attack them.
Yeah, ofcourse. and I'm not against any of that. #freelove and all. I don't think it should be criminalised anywhere in any form. It's mostly legal now to be honest. But there's a lot of shit out there about how saying something wrong to them is excessively more offensive than anyone else having something wrong said to them, and with that I disagree wholeheartedly.

Then there's all these fuckocta things like adding pronouns like cis/trans/gender onto your gender, and that's not a real thing. I was filling out a profile on a University of Washington page and you know how many options there were? 50, then neither and custom. That's BS, and a bit insulting to actual transgender people by turning gender into some sort of fad.
I agree with this. Turning that shit into a fad is ridiculous, and forcing teachers and professors to respect PGP and then giving excuses for why they should as being 'not offensive' is just stupid. Just say 'dont be offensive to the LGBT community.' it's more like a Duh thing. People should just simply have respect for each other in whatever form of relationship they have. Duh.

And no one's going to kill themselves over someone using an incorrect pronoun, or at least only a handful of people. They should get help, but the vast, VAST majority of people in the LGBTQ community are really normal, some just feel like the rights they've fought hard to earn are in jeopardy, which is very understandable.
That's what I was reading, actually. That was mentioned/cited as the specific 'risk' of not using correct pronouns to people who identify as weird shit, and my point being it's going to simply happen -- even if they just went grocery shopping, and went home, and never got out for anything else. People need to both not worry about being offensive in such ways, because it's ridiculous to think that it could be. And, to both no be offended by such things, again because that's freaking unreasonable, and who the hell is seriously going to overreact that badly? whoever would, does need some mental help, and I did not mean it just because of 'gender straightening' or something, I meant it for the whole, I'ma jump RIGHT THE FUCK NOW! attitude that seems to be glaring in the face of these new fads, as some sort of logical reason to do something that has no merit. People neeeeeeeed to relax, maybe smoke some weed or something. Jesus christ.

At the end of the day though, regardless of what anyone's packing, here's the simple rule of thumb: if they look like a man, it's safe to refer to them as such. If they look like a woman, it's safe to refer to them as such. If you really can't tell, just avoid using pronouns to avoid any unnecessary arguments.
Oh yeah, I agree. Most normal people have no issues with this. It's when you see people like that one SJW woman that went on a rampage on some guy trying to help her and then basically the entire internet said "ur fkn ded woman" and she's still bat shit crazy. It's these extreme feminazis and sjw groups that are out there pushing political agendas and basically hate mongering that I can't stand. As I said before, just some basic respect, and act like a normal person. IF you're finna crack around the seams just because you were referred to as his or hers, then you should prolly take some xanax, or a deep look in the mirror.

I better understand the mindsets of ancient philosophers than any LGBT. I have facts to state on this topic, but most people hate truth ergo they'll hate me, not that I have a real problem with that. People overall just need to grow up and accept facts.

I'm a-o-k with with people doing whatever that's not too insane. No, you're not (incredibly obscure made up gender here). You're just an attention seeking bigot. The most weirdness I'm willing to allow is those people that flip flop from gril to hotdog. They're alright so long as they don't expect me to change my damn pronouns to them. What the fuck even is that anyways? Changing pronouns? Shit's fucked yo, world is going down the shitter. Political correctness everywhere and people have skin so thin it might as well not even be there

also
Some people do not operate based on logic, they operate on emotion and feeling. That's the core issue.
Edgy.