• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Professions effecting your combat class

Soundmaniac

Legacy Supporter 5
I believe church has also brought this to attention, but nothing has been done about it yet (even though it seems like a simple config change).

Your profession effects both your max hp and ability memorization points for some reason. I'm not sure about mana/stamina. I swapped from Alchemist to Merchant yesterday and suddenly wasn't able to use the ability set I was using before. Leveling doesn't seem to fix the problem either. It's probably a flat amount per profession?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I believe church has also brought this to attention, but nothing has been done about it yet (even though it seems like a simple config change).

Your profession effects both your max hp and ability memorization points for some reason. I'm not sure about mana/stamina. I swapped from Alchemist to Merchant yesterday and suddenly wasn't able to use the ability set I was using before. Leveling doesn't seem to fix the problem either. It's probably a flat amount per profession?
@Soren_Endon care to take a looksee?
Sound, professions shouldnt be adding to memorizations at all.