• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Zaspar

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
  1. Minecraft IGN: Zaspar
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 20|EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Played for about 2 years circa 2011-2012, have recently come back from a prolonged absence.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: First off, I'm mature enough to moderate our chat channels and direct new players toward channels other than /ch tour for their respective needs. I also don't have any restraints on socializing with new players and answering questions. I've noticed that new players will often ask what there is to do on the server, so I plan on creating some macros consisting of useful advice whether or not I receive this position.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm passionate about teaching and education in general, although my main academic interest for teaching is certainly history. I'm considering enrolling in a masters program in education after I graduate.