• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Xelarator1

Xelarator1

Obsidian
  1. Minecraft IGN: Xelarator1
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 17|PST(GMT-8)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Joined last year, been active for 6 months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I spend a good amount of time on Herocraft watching the chat for petitions, requests for help, and any information that can benefit the wiki. Taking care of the spammers/advertisers would simply add onto the list of things needed to be done. With my knowledge of the server and its rules, I believe I would make a nice fit onto the Proctor team.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Nope.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Thanks for applying! There is currently one position open. I have two others in consideration also right now. So I will be taking a few days to make my decision.

Xelarator1

Obsidian
Thanks for applying! There is currently one position open. I have two others in consideration also right now. So I will be taking a few days to make my decision.
If it'll make things easier for you, ignore my app for now. I wouldn't want to swipe this position from someone.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: Xelarator1
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 17|PST(GMT-8)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Joined last year, been active for 6 months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I spend a good amount of time on Herocraft watching the chat for petitions, requests for help, and any information that can benefit the wiki. Taking care of the spammers/advertisers would simply add onto the list of things needed to be done. With my knowledge of the server and its rules, I believe I would make a nice fit onto the Proctor team.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Nope.
Accepted! Welcome to the team Xelarator.
@TimForReal