• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

praise application

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minecraft IGN: praise12amaechi
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 20|GMT +00:00
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 Months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I love helping new people, it's in my nature! I'm a very friendly person, and I respect the rules, and make sure others do too.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Hmm. Well, I have been a member of staff on many a server. I am a genuine honest person, and will not do anything to ruin that reputation. I have been playing minecraft for just shy of two years now, in that time I have played around 10 servers, all of which I was dedicated to

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Not sure why you are applying when you are not even whitelisted. Your application is still pending, so you saying you have been on the server for three months is false, not to mention your HCO account was created on Wednesday 10/17/2012.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Locking thread because:
  1. You lied in your app
  2. You copied someone else's app
  3. You're not even whitelisted yet.

Status