• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Post Your Amazing Single-Player Creations

LeolucaG

Stone
I'm terrible at building, so lets see what you guys can do, I've seen some pretty amazing stuff in my time.

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
Here something I been trying to do myself with no guide and just basic redstone, built this with no design in mind just an idea, so this is my own take on this from no guide :).
http://www.mediafire.com/?grp7yrg1drdex1m

Built this in two hours today.
This is a Rock, Paper, Scissor game. if it is stuck and wont reset, break off the torch that is on the stair like thing on your right where you started and replace it.

=

Attachments

• 2011-07-23_13.25.49.png
    2011-07-23_13.25.49.png
    1 MB · Views: 71

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
I just finished making something very simple, but that was very complicated for me :p my first use of redstone properly ever! :D

anyway, what it is is a minecart pez dispenser connected to a launcher that automatically launches the cart when u get in. the next bit is what im most proud of. its an automatic stop and restart, made using pistons. its a little complicated to explain, but it works beautifully. then u go to the end of the track, on the way back, a detector rail switches the direction of the track, and the minecart goes back to where u started.

it may sound a little complicated to explain, so i included the save file so u can play around with it. there is also some pretty cool stuff in the world around it :D

Attachments

• LowDirt.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 2

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
Here is my new design that is more compact.

index.php

This is the using the old design but they are moved around and changed a bit to be more compact.

What this machine does is, it takes one of three inputs from a player.
Then it cycles the random generator, you can change this so that you can play against a friend instead of the random generator.

taking the input from the player and the second input from the generator/2nd player.
It uses a matrix which takes the inputs and plots a point in the 3x3 grid which a decoder on the top decodes if it is a Tie, Win, or a Lose.

that travels down the bus which lights up a torch which tells you if you have won, lose or tied with the computer.

There is nothing complicated with this design. :) Ill add a save to the world later when I moved it to a new map away from my other works.

This is completely my own design.

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
Well I got the original designer of the GPU to see the video and he was impressed, the has taken my design of the matrix and is now actually trying to work a "Photo shop" version since that GPU was a test or a "Paint".
so far he got a box design he said and hopefully he will get it so you can turn a pixel on and off (an undo)

he's going to give me partial credit for the matrix design lol.

The server that said they were impressed on how I got a cursor to work, do things like this:
Note: Dont worry HC, the dont allow just anyone on so i aint advertising. You have to be invited if they see you built something awesome using redstone.