• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Plague

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm not sure exactly what happened but it seems like when I was plagued it was activating on and then reactivating over and over.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
As in spamming the chat box a dozen times with infections?
Exactly

I believe it said something like, "spartanman118 has been plagued,spartanman118 has been plagued,spartanman118 has been plagued,spartanman118 has been plagued,spartanman118 has been plagued,spartanman118 has been plagued..." or something like that.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Exactly

I believe it said something like, "spartanman118 has been plagued,spartanman118 has been plagued,spartanman118 has been plagued,spartanman118 has been plagued,spartanman118 has been plagued,spartanman118 has been plagued..." or something like that.

Damn, I thought that bug was fixed by now. I haven't seen it since Dragonguard days.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
I have seen the same in a DM, do not have screenshot but can confirm that occasionally we will see 5-6 immediate repeats of the skill message for Plague on the same Target, while others are using skills continuously in chat as well.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Not again, the horror! I haven't seen that bug this map yet, but it's a dark day if the Plague bug is back.