• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Paladin Skin Download?

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
If I had to guess, I would not (sadly) think that there is a link to download either of those skins, perhaps another person knows better than I do. WitchOnaRampage do you know anything? You are on the Wiki Team, you should know more than I do. :p YEOUR MOAR SMARTERER TAN MEEZ.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Those skins are SUPER old. So I doubt you will find them anywhere. Sorry.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I just looked through her page, but it looks like most of the skins on the wiki were done by Shenorai (who is banned on the forum for disrespect... she just doesn't play here anymore) but she didn't do the paladin skin; her pmc page is here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/shenorai/?p=10

That's page 10, her oldest stuff, and as you go back in pages you find more and more HC skins. I think Alator did the rest of the skins and you can try looking on his pmc page.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
NeonNukesHD the majority of the Wiki skins were made by Shenorai and are available at PlanetMinecraft. If you join as a member there, you can search on Shenorai and find the wiki skins and loads more.

But... oddly enough the Paladin skin appears to have wandered off into the ether...

No worries, here's one that's clearly based on it, with ears added now:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/paladin-648304/[DOUBLEPOST=1372395810,1372395748][/DOUBLEPOST]Ooops, Dielan knows more than I ;). Useable skin above, still.