• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Optional Balance Meeting

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I'll be on teamspeak from around 10 AM EST to 11:30 AM where I'm looking to get some people to join me to look over some of the classes some more. I know I was not around for the previous two meetings and I'm looking to get stuff done. Hope to see some people there.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Alright well it was just me and PhantomWarrior, which is fine since it was so early. I'll be on again later today to work on stuff.
This is what I have so far:

Beguiler/Illusionist:
Decrease Piggify Range from 15 -> 12
Increase Clarity base regen from 27 -> 37 (Still needs some more testing)
Cooldown on plaguebomb set to 20 seconds (I think it's 25 on visions and might be different on live)

Pyromancer/Flameweaver
Decrease mana cost on Infernoorb from 110 -> 85
Decrease mana cost on Infernoflash from 110 -> 85
Decrease mana cost on dragonsbreath from 135 -> 105
Remove mana cost on Darkblade (This skill in the current form is pretty much useless, as it pretty much cancels out all mana gained by the use of the skill)
We also need to lower the warmup, damage, and mana cost of firestorm - we can look into that later

I'll post later with some other suggested changes.
@Balance Team

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Another solution is to increase pyromancer's base mana pool from 800 to 1000 to bring it inline with other mages.