• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

OMGItsMrC's Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGItsMrC

Dirt
While being fairly young, I am in a gifted education class. My name is Cole. I am not one of those little kids spouting out ebonics and "lol umg h4x0rs" (Good impression, right?) And after looking at the tutorial I see a lot of cool things on the server I would like to participate in. I have a sarcastic sense of humor, but know my limits. I hope that you can except my application.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: OMGItsMrC
  2. Location & Age: St. Louis Missouri, 11
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Once, It was the first server I played on called Dreadcraft, I was AFK for a while and when I got back I was banned without explanation
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCO9}
While being fairly young, I am in a gifted education class. My name is Cole. I am not one of those little kids spouting out ebonics and "lol umg h4x0rs" (Good impression, right?) And after looking at the tutorial I see a lot of cool things on the server I would like to participate in. I have a sarcastic sense of humor, but know my limits. I hope that you can except my application.

Thank you for the interest but you do not meet the minimum age required per our ToS. Feel free to play via the greylist or purchase premium at hc.to/premium

Status
Not open for further replies.