• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Old School Games

Kophka

ICE ICE ICE!
Ultima III : Exodus (nes) - first party-based rpg I'd ever seen, I wasted many hours on that one.

Defenders of the Crown (nes) - A medieval conquest game where you fought over Britain. You could hire Robin Hood and his merry men to slit the enemies throats at night, reducing the number of troops they had!

Rampart (nes) - build a castle, add cannons, and try to knock the other guys castle out. Great fast paced strategy game.

GaidenFocus

ICE ICE ICE!
Haha rampart! i played that a few times at the arcade. man i miss arcades too.

lets see NES i played of course Zelda, Wizards and Warriors, Double Dragon, Contra, Mario Bros., and Metal Gear

GaidenFocus

ICE ICE ICE!
Dude i totally forgot about star flight. i need to get that game again i was too young to get into it. Millennium 2.2 was kind of like it.

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
I never played Millennium. I like playing these old ass games though, so I'll check it out.

Ran through starflight 2 again a few months ago. Always enjoyed it way more then the first. Elite I played on an old Apple IIe. Shit, think that was back in like 85 or so.

Elite is hard to play again. It's definitely dated now.

GaidenFocus

ICE ICE ICE!
Yea i read up on elite and it seemed like one of those games that is bad ass at the time, but unplayable now. I downloaded Ultima Underworld again and tried to play it but its all mouse controlled...very annoying.