• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

NuclearKitten-1/20/2011-Raetec

IGN: NuclearKitten

Banned by?: Raetec

Time of ban: 10:40 pm

Reason for ban: admin says pk in town

Your story: i was in the area known as BJORKGARR and ive been there a couple of times during that day and everything was fine it wasnt against the rules cause it wasnt a town and it didnt have a ring so its ok to pk. after that first time i was there i went back to check it out there were 3 people in there 1 logged out so that left elroy and goomba the first thing i did was look up and i seen no ring while it was day so it clear there is no ring so no ring means no town no town means its ok to pk in the wild so i did what i do got into my pk mode just like bargraphics does and i killed them and its ok to use lava while pkin i had Neo_exdeath try and use it on me. so after they were dead i was going through my inventory and i saw a pick axe spawn next to me seeing that i freaked thinking it was somebody back for revenge so i turned dropped my lava still in my pk mode and it was Raetec and then he banned me the lava did no harm and i just freaked so im sorry for that but i have no intention to break any rule

a few things about my incounter with Raetec 1) i just killed someone in the wild so im on my guard expecting a revenge fight. 2) knowing that where i am is not a town that its ok to kill and seeing that shiny diamond pick in his hands i attacked cause i wanted it. 3) he teleported right on me which scared me thinking someone came back to kill me cause a few of my friends died there today. 4) lava did no harm im in the wild in pk mode on my guard thinking i could die. 5) yea he had god mode and i did put lava on him BUT i have killed a mod before only cause they attacked me so its not against the rules to kill a mod. 6) i really did nothing wrong no ring above BJORKGARR so its fine to kill and being no where near Neverast or Sky Forge. 7) the thing i ALWAYS check before killing someone is if there is a ring in the sky and BJORKGARR had no ring.

he is saying i got banned for pk in The Caverns of Neverast the cords r 800, 1250
now if Raetec shows u where he banned me the cords r 1052, -1377 which is BJORKGARR a non town area
there completely different sides of the map i have passed through neverast but ive never seen anyone in it never killed anyone in it never stole from it
as for sky forge -1625 +490 also far from where i got banned and apple would like to stay allied with them so i dont even go near there

the whole day i did not kill anyone near neverast or skyforge

the place i killed those people where raetec banned me has no ring so its ok to kill i havent been to neverast today therefor i feel that this is a unfair ban but understand mistakes happen

quick thing Elroy is the owner of neverast but he was in BJORKGARR when i killed him

my mayor masterapple goes by apple on the forums:

"If this is any help at all, I am mayor of the town NuclearKitten is in, and I am on ventrilo with him while he PK's. He PK's all day, and I know hes smart enough not to do something stupid that would put his account and work at danger. I know that he always checks to make sure that hes not in a town, or right outside of a town before sneaking up on a kill. I happened to be on ventrilo with him at the time of his ban, and this story posted above matches what he was saying on vent prior to the ban I know you are upset with his constant PKing however there must be some sort of misunderstanding. If BJORKGARR was an official town, it did not have the rings so that is what could have caused the misunderstanding.Anyways I hope you guys give him a fair trial, thanks for your time."

please reply

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4
A) "he is saying i got banned for pk in The Caverns of Neverast the cords r 800, 1250" No I banned you in BJORKGARR

B) Minor technicality the the town is in the process of becoming official, they have the citizens and the coin to get the rings

C) I have gotten reports of theft from the citizens of BJORKGARR, watching you run into their stores does not help your case.

D) I take great offence at been set alight when I am doing my job.

Generally I'm pretty lenient to players, so this is what I shall do. One Day Ban (12 hours from now). If it was you who stole from the chests, return the goods.