• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

NuclearCouch Coder App

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
1. Minecraft IGN: NuclearCouch
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 17
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 6 Years
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4 Years
7. What is your level of Java experience?: I still have much to learn, but I know my way around Java well enough for me to be a decent asset for the current state of Herocraft.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: While I have never publicly released anything I have made, however I have coded 3 or 4 plugins in that past that did various things including a Chat Coloring and Prefix system and, a giant new food system overhaul as well as some other small things. I know my way around Heroes very well and have fixed multiple skills for Herocraft and wish to do much more with this community in terms of developing.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I am a math wizard. I'm also a excellent problem solver and have lots of ideas to help keep Herocraft running forever.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN: NuclearCouch
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 17
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 6 Years
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4 Years
7. What is your level of Java experience?: I still have much to learn, but I know my way around Java well enough for me to be a decent asset for the current state of Herocraft.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: While I have never publicly released anything I have made, however I have coded 3 or 4 plugins in that past that did various things including a Chat Coloring and Prefix system and, a giant new food system overhaul as well as some other small things. I know my way around Heroes very well and have fixed multiple skills for Herocraft and wish to do much more with this community in terms of developing.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I am a math wizard. I'm also a excellent problem solver and have lots of ideas to help keep Herocraft running forever.
Welcome aboard to the coding team!