• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Not Flying

ezmac

ICE ICE ICE!
I kept getting a 'Kicked for Flying (or Related)' message upon entering PVP and PVE worlds.

I just figured it was the result of a malfunctioning anti-hack mod built into Herocraft, probably doesn't help that my PC's are both total garbage and rubber-band the bajesus out of my character.

I already figured you guys would be aware of the problem. I'm just wondering when I can get back on, because I have so much work to do, so I can catch up with everyone else.

Thank you so much for reading, please keep me updated.

*Update* I kept at it, and eventually I got on. I guess I don't require help anymore.
*Re-Update* It happened again. I'm feeling so conflicted.
*Update 5-3-14* I haven't been able to log into the the PVP, or PVE worlds, but I have no problem logging into the Creative, Event, and Test worlds.
*Update* I can get on PVP, but not PVE. This really sucks because I'm extremely underpowered compared to everyone else at the moment (Seeing as I'm only level 8).

Last edited: