• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja skills?

Logank9921

Wood
Hi there sorry to bother you but i was just wondering when ninja thievery skill would be back in action?
Also i wanted to suggest maybe like a skill for ninja that allows them to climb certain blocks (passive).
or a passive skill that allows them to jump 2 or 3 blocks. also maybe making a passive skill at a high level that allows ninjas to blend in to darkness, like fade only better. Thanks for reading and i would appreciate feedback, thanks!

JacobBurkey

Portal
Hi there sorry to bother you but i was just wondering when ninja thievery skill would be back in action?
There's was an exploit with the skill, no eta yet on wether its coming back yet.
Also i wanted to suggest maybe like a skill for ninja that allows them to climb certain blocks (passive).
I doubt this would be added in for ninja..
or a passive skill that allows them to jump 2 or 3 blocks.
Use backflip
also maybe making a passive skill at a high level that allows ninjas to blend in to darkness, like fade only better. Thanks for reading and i would appreciate feedback, thanks!
Smoke?

JacobBurkey

Portal
im talking about passive skills

Again, they still would have to be added in. And, a 2-3 block JUMP would be extremly op. AND AGAIN, I doubt they would be added in. As for the blending in as a passive into dark places that would be op too.

Logank9921

Wood
Again, they still would have to be added in. And, a 2-3 block JUMP would be extremly op. AND AGAIN, I doubt they would be added in. As for the blending in as a passive into dark places that would be op too.

Ya i see what your saying! I hope thievery is fixed soon!