• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

newbie killing, teleport gangbang

Acepox

Gold
1. On the wiki it says that only lvl 10+ can do pvp, well guess what, I'm 4 but I've been attacked now two times.
2. You see, I've been through the desert on a horse with no name and met a player, an STD-something-guy(?), I talked to him, we did not fight but he did not talk either. But then, some guy teleported to him, armored in diamond, sat me on fire and could've killed me just like that?Can you please do something to prevent such things?

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
acepox it was me. i did not teleport there. me and stds are in same town, he said you were there and you were level 4. i was near by, ran over, i then lit the ground on fire and you walked on it. youre right, i can't hit you. but i can set the ground on fire and if you run on it, you will burn. you lived, and logged off, so its ok. we're just joking around, no hard feelings I hope

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm not sure why people light new players on fire. You don't get experience for it and you probably don't have valuables, and if you did they could burn in the fire.

Now, if you were using your underlevel immortality to steal from people while safe from PVP, yeah you deserve to be burned.

Acepox

Gold
no hard feelings, but you're not the only one, i was back-bashed by a diamond-axe wielding player a week ago and he one-shot me. And I didn't see you coming from anywhere, and the only time I saw you I was looking at std and you appeared on him, maybe it was lag?

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Nothing one would "one shot" you except maybe Harmtouch (+the axe hits), so most likely lag. If not, then it was a Harmtouch, nothing you could do about it as a low level player. Get to level ten if you aren't, join a town, and learn to fear everything.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Yeahhhh I learned to very quickly see who it is and take off in a zig zag fashion xD

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
call it whatever you want, but other than us being an ass and trying to set you on fire, the were no hacks going on. my friend std said you were near him in the desert on msn or something, i said, do you want me to come burn him, he said, 'sure', I proceed to run 100 blocks or less in that direction and snuck up behind you, and set the ground on fire, you panicked, turned around and ran into the fire then jumped in the water to put yourself out and logged off.

I apologize for being a dick. if i ever see you again ill let you set me on fire

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
I BEG TO DIFFER! I lit this noob up like a roman candle once and he dropped 7 gold ingots!!!!!!! Do I justify my actions with the goods? No, twas wrong of me. I always get more joy in helping people instead of hurting them. Maybe we could make people under level 10 invincible to flint and steel combustion somehow?

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
I BEG TO DIFFER! I lit this noob up like a roman candle once and he dropped 7 gold ingots!!!!!!! Do I justify my actions with the goods? No, twas wrong of me. I always get more joy in helping people instead of hurting them. Maybe we could make people under level 10 invincible to flint and steel combustion somehow?
Then we could just send a under lvl 10 into another town and let them solo raid, no fear of death just steal everything they want. Terrible idea

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
yeah, we had a below level 10 getting involved in raids for a few days and he was annoying the hell out of the raiders. the whole idea of being immune for 10 levels is a little weird. maybe they can be immune for 10 levels unless they hit you, which would activate the pvp and then you could kill them. or just get rid of it. when i first started on herocraft when i was still in warshard i had some level nothing troll follow me forever and eventually just stole from my chests and i couldnt do anything about it as i was still unaware of flint and steel. luckily he was killed by a spider before he could get away in some sort of divine intervention, but its still hella annoying to have some immune idiot causing trouble. A few weeks ago, umbra had 2 guys in 2 days with 'new accounts' trolling around our town using hacks stealing our shit and all we could do was chase him around and try to burn him to death.