• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [New Map] A small incentive change

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Most of the trouble this server has gone through is because higher levels seek out the lower levels and ruin the experience. An easy way to fix this is to have a scaling reward amount based on the ratio between the killed and killer's levels. This would give more incentive to kill higher levels while making kills on low levels very unrewarding.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Most of the trouble this server has gone through is because higher levels seek out the lower levels and ruin the experience. An easy way to fix this is to have a scaling reward amount based on the ratio between the killed and killer's levels. This would give more incentive to kill higher levels while making kills on low levels very unrewarding.

The most pvpers prefer low tier targets to improve their KDR or just for fun. It isn't about rewards in the kill itself, most of the times.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
The most pvpers prefer low tier targets to improve their KDR or just for fun. It isn't about rewards in the kill itself, most of the times.
Which is funny since they complain about not getting rewards from PvP especially with the keep items on death.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I have suggested thus several times. They wanted to string me up for it.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
people care about KDR because clans rewards them for a high KDR. Most people prefer equal fights because they are alot more fun

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
people care about KDR because clans rewards them for a high KDR. Most people prefer equal fights because they are alot more fun

That's why I said it's not about the reward in the kill itself, because they are rewarded through KDR in the end. And that the most people prefer equal fights is nice and dandy, but that doesn't change the fact that there are a lot of people who don't care about that either. For defending pvp so much, you should know that.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
That's why I said it's not about the reward in the kill itself, because they are rewarded through KDR in the end. And that the most people prefer equal fights is nice and dandy, but that doesn't change the fact that there are a lot of people who don't care about that either. For defending pvp so much, you should know that.
woops i read that wrong, but even then there are only a couple people the actually Target noobs to attack. Just because a few people do it, things are exaggerated and people say that it's such a common thing for noobs to be tracked and killed.

Once a map is dead the when noobs start to get killed, because there is nobody else to kill