• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New High Level Skill ideas

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Well I've been thinking and I got some new skill ideas for the new level cap! Please feel free to give me feedback and I would love to see your suggestions and ideas too! Well here's my ideas and I hope you like them! Thanks!:)

Skill Name: Good Vibrations
Class: Bard
Level: either 40+ or 63
Mana: 30
Stamina:3
Cooldown: 11 seconds
Description: You heal you and your party members within 10 blocks for 130 hp and all party members absorb the next incoming attack.
-OR-
You heal you and your party members within 10 blocks for 145 hp.

Skill Name: Boost(Cleric) or Aiding Melody/Melody of Aid/ Song of Aid (Bard)
Class: Bard and Cleric
Level: either level 45 or level 65
Mana: 12(Bard) 20(cleric)
Stamina:
Cooldown: 5 seconds(Bard) 20 seconds(cleric)
Description: All healing spells heal 50% (or 30%) more hp for 30 seconds(bard) or 3 minutes (Cleric) for your party.

Well I've been thinking and I got some new skill ideas for the new level cap! Please feel free to give me feedback and I would love to see your suggestions and ideas too! Well here's my ideas and I hope you like them! Thanks!:)

Skill Name: Good Vibrations
Class: Bard
Level: either 40+ or 63
Mana: 30
Stamina:3
Cooldown: 11 seconds
Description: You heal you and your party members within 10 blocks for 130 hp and all party members absorb the next incoming attack.
-OR-
You heal you and your party members within 10 blocks for 145 hp.

Skill Name: Boost(Cleric) or Aiding Melody/Melody of Aid/ Song of Aid (Bard)
Class: Bard and Cleric
Level: either level 45 or level 65
Mana: 12(Bard) 20(cleric)
Stamina:
Cooldown: 5 seconds(Bard) 20 seconds(cleric)
Description: All healing spells heal 50% more hp for 30 seconds(bard) or 3 minutes (Cleric) for your party.
That's good, you could make for the other classes too, and a unique skill that happens when 2 people in the party use the same skill at the same time at the same target and it would be very powerfull like in final fantasy?

JacobBurkey

Portal
First off, bard isn't a healing support class, it's based around PvP support. It doesn't need to have an AoE healing spell, since it already has one that does heal you, but the point of the skill isn't to heal people. As for the boost spell for cleric, that'd be incredibly OP. All healing spells heal 50% more for 3 minutes!! That'd be about 225 hp for bandage, 375 hp for pray, 525 for chant, and 315 for groupheal. (if all my math is correct ;p) But, the skills would just need alot of balancing.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
If you want support for bards, just make skills that are like...
Code:
Name: Song of Protection
Level: 60
Mana: -
Stamina: 5
Description: Increases all party members physical
defense, but decreases their magical defense.
Lasts 30 seconds.
"25% less phys damage, 25% more mag damage"
Cooldown: 60 seconds
Code:
Name: Senerade of Immunity
Level: 60
Mana: 20
Stamina: 0
Description: Increases all party members magical
defense, but decreases their physical defense.
Lasts 30 seconds.
"25% less mag damage, 25% more phys damage"
Cooldown: 60 seconds