• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Class suggestion

Texteo

ICE ICE ICE!
Class name: Cupid
Specialization: Support
Spells: Magic arrows

Name of spells:

Healing arrow
Speed arrow
Poison arrow
Weakness arrow
Power arrow
Slow arrow
Cleansing arrow
Regeneration arrow
Entangling arrow

So there are 2 ways of logic this class would use skills:
a) The skills are passive and as you level up you unlock new possible type of arrow to craft and use. Yes, this class would use tipped arrows in this case to heal allies, or debuff opponents. Each arrow on hit would give the player a 5 second cooldown (Depending on the arrow type), before he can get the same arrow effect (similar to how potions work). Note this class would be the only class that can use and craft these arrows.

b) The skills work like rune blades, where you enchant your next arrow with an effect. unlike runeblade I would give it 5 possible arrows so that the player can constantly keep active arrows in reserve. Again each arrow effect would give the player a cooldown before he can be shot with the same arrow effect.

This is meant to be support class, that uses a bow as its main weapon. The bow would do medium to low damage (if we consider beast-master having high damage).

ARMOR:
Head - leather, gold
Chest piece - Elytra
Legs - leather
Boots - leather

NOTE: this would be the only class that can use Elytra and glide with them. Since no mobs drop this specific elytra armor, I would add one in the shop with minor stats like protection 1 and small amount of hp. This item would cost around 50-100 c since its the only chest armor this class would use, and no mobs can drop them (maybe add a later end game type of that armor from a boss).

Also IDK how gliding would be viable in pvp, apart from avoiding battle by jumping off a cliff, but I don't think THAT specific reason makes it overpowered.