• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Need help building? Look here.

Bisu

TNT
http://minecraftstructureplanner.com/ is a program I've been using for a very long time to do pixel art and large projects. Saves time in SMP from having to build with trial and error. You can customize your building material to see what your project will look like finished, and it gives you the outline so you can build correctly from the first block you place.

Enjoy, any questions feel free to leave a comment.
6571670_f756_625x1000.jpg

blastoise_7398.png

I'm looking to build a sculpture, not a building or pixel art. Something similar to the DH Dragon, but larger with a more dynamic pose. Do you think this program could help with that?

Bisu

TNT
Yes all structures can be planned through this. It helps with things like depth and space so you can draw up your model in the program and use it as a reference while you build.

If your project is a difficult one you have the option of rendering it in SSP mode first. This program has an option to link with minecraft and place the structure in a single player world so you can see it firsthand. But just using the program as guidance while you build is definitely helpful.

R3xz

Glowstone
I've been messing with MCEdit and SP to get my structures right, I'll be sure to check this out!