• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Naruchico App

Naruchico

TNT
1. In-game name: Naruchico
2. Location and Age: 21 USA
3. Previous bans: None
4. Referral: Craftbukkit, MC forum
5. Reason you should you be accepted: I have read the rules, and I have been a server admin before, and do visit craftbukkit often and have used some of the works of herocraft, you guys are inspiring!
6. Additional info:I understand many things about a server so I understand what griefers do to a good server!

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

Naruchico

TNT
okay

Well I guess I'll lengthen it from here

Been playing minecraft for about a year, ran a server for my friends decided to go bigger and made AuroraCraft, it was going good but had issues with the server and power stability so unfortunately had to shut it down, on top of the inability to find a smooth plugin for similar uses like towny, but not as ugly for use (not a fan of ASCI art maps lol) but after the tedium of power outages and server issues had to put it down, so been looking for a nice server to join to see what its like as a player instead of an admin.

I had seen HeroCraft on bukkit before and have always appreciated the hero death and chat plugin (used both) and thought this would be a great place to check out an become part of, I know this server has been around for quite some time so I know it won't fizzle out soon like many other servers (mine Q-q).

Be glad to see how it all works and get a great adventure started!