• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

"My 3rd ban appeal"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
My last appeal was my explanation for not knowing why i was banned and the first was the same thing. I still do not know why i am banned but Apherdite (how ever you spell her name!)
told me it was from the ban from Kainzo saying that i want a map wipe! i was obviously trolling and trying to bring some comedy in to the server(to be honest!). The problem was I remember being unbanned for that after the 3-4 day ban! SOOOOO i played off and on and then what do you know i was dewhitelisted (what i say). Why i say "dewhitelisted" is because it does not say "you are banned from the server"! It says "Are you a Hero? if not go to our website" and so on!

In the end I want to be unbanned it has been a long hibernation from Herocraft! I would like to get back in to it! In my time away from Herocraft I have matured allot! I joined the football team got in shape! Now I think I can play a good amount now that its summer!
This why I have not responded to the ban in the amount of time sense I got banned!

Thank you for reading! Looking forward to rejoining the HC community!

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Thanks Tyronus. I've removed your suspension and all warnings.

Apparently the previous suspension was lifted and your warnings were removed. There was a misunderstanding due to you having a brother who played on here as well. Besides that, I'm not seeing anything on you, really.

As long as you behave, use your SINGLE account and follow ALL rules, I'll go ahead and re-add you to the Whitelist.

Status
Not open for further replies.