• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mute Appeals (2)

IGN: PancakeheroXii
Muted by: Kainzo
Time of ban: N/A
Reason for ban: Cussing someone out in Tour
Your story: There was this kid being very annoying and everyone was telling him to shut up so i just said something that i heard someone say on xbox that was really mean to get him to be quiet. i now realize that what i did was wrong and it wont happen again. I think i should be unmuted so i can help people that have questions and be apart of the full server again, because 1/2 of the server's fun is from the community and its not great when i cannot talk to people. i understand its not fun when people like me do what i did, but i will stop because i am truly sorry.
IGN: PancakeHeroXii
Muted by: Danda
Time of ban: 10/29/2012 at about 8:00 PM EST
Reason for ban: I am not completely sure.
Your story:A few other people and i were having a discussion on politics for a short while then Danda and a few other people told us to go to /ch p. I didnt because i was done with the conversation. About 15 minutes later, we were all having another conversation about random things..which in fact had NOTHING to do with politics. I do not remember exactly what it was that we were talking about, but i said something. I have no idea what i said that got Danda mad and muted me but i know for fact that I didnt say anything wrong that we were not supposed to say. also, we were in /ch o. so we were all just haivng an offtopic conversation. now that i think of it, we were talking about grammar. yeah. i said something like "people get frustrated with me IRL because of how properly i speak and then i got muted. i asked danda why i was muted and she didn't respond. nothing. so i dont know if thats what got me muted, but i would like to be unmuted and like to know why i was muted.
Thanks so much for spending time to read these!! - Pancakes

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I muted you for Me.mes. I'll unmute you tomorrow.