• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kthom299

TNT
IGN: kthom299
Muted by: @(kenneth_chow)
Time of mute: 2:05pm AEST
Server/Channel: Herocraft (I don't remember which server i play on since i forgot how to get to the hub... :(
Reason for mute: Bypassing mute
Your story: I was being harassed and i asked them to politely stop that was at first, eventually i asked for help no one helped and then i was rude to them and somewhat (very insulting, you would know my llits if you remember me) and due to mentioning niggas? someone muted me from /ch o and so i basically surfed trough the channels for a bit and some girl got annoyed that i was using HelpMe to talk although i barely used it, she just provoked me into talking through it more, from there that ****wit got me banned by kenneth. to me doing this hours later, because i dont really mind it. Although it does stop me from taking on new players and levelling them up and helping them.

Last edited:

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: kthom299
Muted by: @(kenneth_chow)
Time of mute: 2:05pm AEST
Server/Channel: Herocraft (I don't remember which server i play on since i forgot how to get to the hub... :(
Reason for mute: Bypassing mute
Your story: I was being harassed and i asked them to politely stop that was at first, eventually i asked for help no one helped and then i was rude to them and somewhat (very insulting, you would know my llits if you remember me) and due to mentioning niggas? someone muted me from /ch o and so i basically surfed trough the channels for a bit and some girl got annoyed that i was using HelpMe to talk although i barely used it, she just provoked me into talking through it more, from there that ****wit got me banned by kenneth. to me doing this hours later, because i dont really mind it. Although it does stop me from taking on new players and levelling them up and helping them.
You were muted for being racist in o chat. Which you then decided to bypass that mute by using help chat and then decided to insult staff by calling them a bitch and a cunt. Being a vet wether Kainzo knows you or not does give you the permission to break the rules.

After reading this appeal and your other appeal I see you are not serious about this appeal.

You won't be unmute any time soon

kthom299

TNT
I dont remember being racist.... oh wait nvm i remember mentioning im fair to everyone by being rude to a few from each category. Kenneth_Chow im never serious about anything since this really isnt bothering me, just means those that get ignored by everyone else wont be helped. Alast i can talk in party chat so im perfectly fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.