• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mustkillyou's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustkillyou

Glowing Redstone
1. Minecraft In-game name: Mustkillyou
2. Location & Age: Toronto, Ontario, Canada / Age 13
3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No
4. Referral(s): ---
5. How did you hear about Herocraft
6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
7. Do you agree to Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
8. Reason you should be accepted: I love MMO-RPG's and minecraft. The 2 combined would be a great experience. I will also be playing on this server a lot because after playing on it for a few hours, it seems like a great server.
9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM11
10. I am a player who is friendly and respectful. I will respect others in the community, and will respect the admins.

Thank you for your time. I hope you accept this application

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Please do not create multiple threads, just post on your previous application. Thanks!

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/mustkillyous-whitelist-application.24663/

1. Minecraft In-game name: Mustkillyou
2. Location & Age: Toronto, Ontario, Canada / Age 13
3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No
4. Referral(s): ---
5. How did you hear about Herocraft
6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
7. Do you agree to Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
8. Reason you should be accepted: I love MMO-RPG's and minecraft. The 2 combined would be a great experience. I will also be playing on this server a lot because after playing on it for a few hours, it seems like a great server.
9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM11
10. I am a player who is friendly and respectful. I will respect others in the community, and will respect the admins.

Thank you for your time. I hope you accept this application

Status
Not open for further replies.