• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Must Have for Bard

MeganPerk

Legacy Supporter 6
-Allow bards to play the disc music from a noteblock or jukebox while in hand
-Allow bards to activate placed jukeboxes without discs
-Give note blocks the same damage as jukeboxes and make them play their note when hitting an enemy

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I love the idea of letting bards play their own music, but it's probably more complicated that it sounds- The music emanates from a block location giving it the problems associated with making a player give off light, and it may be even tougher since moving the source seems like it would reset the music. If a moving music source can be added, I think Bards should require the disc to play the music.

The second... Sort of redundant but the Happy Days reference alone would justify it. Heyyyy!

Jukeboxes shouldn't do as much as note blocks in my opinion. Jukeboxes require a diamond, whereas note blocks just need a bit of redstone. The recipe for note blocks should have included string, but that's neither here nor there.

agentjwall

Godly
Jukeboxes shouldn't do as much as note blocks in my opinion. Jukeboxes require a diamond, whereas note blocks just need a bit of redstone. The recipe for note blocks should have included string, but that's neither here nor there.
Don't you mean it the other way around?

If so I totally agree,
If not I'm really confused!

On topic: I think this would be an amazing addition to bard but it's too much programing for a novelty that has no real combat use IMO... :/

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Don't you mean it the other way around?

If so I totally agree,
If not I'm really confused!

On topic: I think this would be an amazing addition to bard but it's too much programing for a novelty that has no real combat use IMO... :/
Oh, yeah, oops. I typed that wrong. Jukeboxes should do more, not less.