• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Multiverse Suggestion

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
I know that the multiverse plugin is not working and/or not implemented right now, but when it does get implemented again I had an idea for a way to use it.

Right now our only map contains all aspects of our game. New players join and begin their new lifes, avid pvp'rs roam the map, great architecs construct massive creations. These groups often clash creating problems. New players get a bad impresion because they are killed, pvp pases beyond just pvp and builders are scared to work in an unsafe environment.

I suggest creating 2 main maps with the multiverse.

The first map (the current one) will be less pvp oriented. Towns on this map will cost more coin and taxes as upkeep and recieve the full no pvp protection or a greater protection against pvp.

The second map (a new one) would be a much harsher land. No pvp protection, besides the nexus city at the center, will be given. Towns can still be formed but they cost alot less than towns on the first map.

There would be more incentive to go to the second map however.

#1 cheeper towns
#2 more resources or possibly a regenerating resource field
#3 Possibly preventing a spec'd class from gaining xp on the first map so they MUST travel to the second map to level up.
#4 More pvp freedom for those who enjoy it

I belive these insentives will provide ample travel in the second map so it does not end up as warshard seemed with all the pvp going on in the center.

It will also make the first few moments of a new players herocraft experience much better since they wont be cut down as soon as they exit zeal.

Those who want to continue their mastery of specs and those who want to pvp would have a place to go to be on even grounds in their fighting.

More protection against pvp also meens more amazing structures can be built for their grandness and less deffensive structures will be needed. (no sky to bedrock walls basically)

Both maps would still be legit though. Neither would be like a creative server.

Please note this is just an idea i'm throwing out there from what I have seen happening on the server as of late. Constructive criticism is enjoyed.