• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

More network issues @ host

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, considering I have to go to bed so I can wake up at 4, extended time is pretty nice! - Thanks again Pietro011

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
Sorry for the unfortunateness of the host. Hope yall get everything you can from this. I'll be doing this again when I have a lot of time on my hands again and hopefully the server will be much better by then :) .

Paul_Bakken

Obsidian
Thank you, Pietro011! Proud to have you hanging out in Freyrham.

Ironically, after playing on Herocraft for a while, I finally decided to take the plunge and donate today. Logged in to play with new stuff a bit and... NOPE.

Ah, well. I'm sure it'll get sorted. Thanks for all the work you do, Kainzo.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I'm still working at this with the host. Sorry for the unexpected downtimes. I'm also looking at getting us a sponsor (gaming type!) to ensure we have much higher up time. We're just too popular apparently.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I'm still working at this with the host. Sorry for the unexpected downtimes. I'm also looking at getting us a sponsor (gaming type!) to ensure we have much higher up time. We're just too popular apparently.
Go do all that stuff, we(I) will be here backing you up :D

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Working on bringing it up now. Looks like the machine went down around 3:30AM .... what a brutal day.

Ahh I went to bed around 1am and thought it was down all night. Glad to hear its coming back up.. makes me want to donate again :)

Xargun

Stylx

Legacy Supporter 3
Server seems to be up, but some people can't connect. Just gotta sit tight, fingers crossed and hope for the best :D