• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod Pack - Updating - Suggestions Needed

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey folks. I'm going to be updating the Technic Pack and compling some Mods together. Currently the list consists of

MacroMod
Optfine
LiteLoader
Forge
Toro Health Damage Indicater

Are there any additonal mods you would like to see in the pack? I know a lot of people want the Old Macro Mod but unfortunately that isn't an option.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey folks. I'm going to be updating the Technic Pack and compling some Mods together. Currently the list consists of

MacroMod
Optfine
LiteLoader
Forge
Toro Health Damage Indicater

Are there any additonal mods you would like to see in the pack? I know a lot of people want the Old Macro Mod but unfortunately that isn't an option.
some sort of minimap

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
I like Journeymap for a minimap, with disabled radar. (can be diabled serverside, too.)

Also, what mod is being used that allows extotioner to see red outlines on low HP enemies? I'm using 'vanilla modded' MC atm, not the modpack, and couldn't see outlines on low players.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
We are actually planning on fixing up the old heromod with party frames and such with the help of unknownloners old source. Can't promise it will be ready by release but soon after.

I like Journeymap for a minimap, with disabled radar. (can be diabled serverside, too.)

Also, what mod is being used that allows extotioner to see red outlines on low HP enemies? I'm using 'vanilla modded' MC atm, not the modpack, and couldn't see outlines on low players.
I can't really remember if this function ever worked or not, it definitely wouldn't utilize a client side mod though. @Dewyn

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
We are actually planning on fixing up the old heromod with party frames and such with the help of unknownloners old source. Can't promise it will be ready by release but soon after.

I can't really remember if this function ever worked or not, it definitely wouldn't utilize a client side mod though. @Dewyn

Let me know when its Ready please. I have a working compile now but would like to add this for Mana Bar.

I know he had a liteloader version of it as well.