• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: wolfgang784

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft IGN: wolfgang784

Position applying for: Moderator

Age|Timezone: I am seventeen years old and I live in the eastern standard timezone.

How long have you been on Herocraft?: I will have been playing Herocraft a year on December 23rd, eleven days from now. I have been on and off a lot since a bit before summer, but plan on playing full time again.

Why do you think you would make a good mod?:I believe that I would make a good moderator for many reasons, one being that I will not tolerate favorites. I am good friends with a lot of people, but I do not care for cheaters. I am dedicated to my work as you can see from my times as a proctor and guide, although not as much recently due to the proctor team always snatching up my applications. I have been on the server for a long time and know the majority of the rules, and what I don't know I can always ask of my peers in the guide chat. I know how to work the various plugins, problems that might be happening with them, and how to help people with heroes issues. Of course I can work petitions, hawkeye/logblock, and easily could learn moderator commands as well.

More than knowledge though, is my personality. As mentioned above I do not tolerate cheaters. When I dedicated myself fully to as task I see it through addictively and completely. I enjoy the prospect of taking breaks from playing, but still being able to enjoy the community without wasting my time by afking but instead handling petitions and solving peoples problems. Speaking of solving problems, I love finding out how things happened, why, and how to fix them.

I am active on the server in nearly all of my spare time, know the intricacies of many plugins the server uses, the rules, how to use the wiki, forums, MC forums, youtube, video recording and video editing software which I use a lot while pvping, and have the qualities that I see a moderator requiring. This is starting to get long so I will wrap it up here. I hope that this will be read and kept in mind the next time the Admins are shopping for more moderators.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: Well for those of you who have not read my proctor, guide, and banker applications, my name is Stephen, or Steve. I live in Pennsylvania in the United States and am currently in high school and am attending a technical school for IT programming. At the technical school that I attend I am also the secretary for our branch of Skills USA and an officer. Basically it is the student council. We decide what to do with the money, what events to plan, plan them, and just organize fundraisers and school wide projects. Also, pink names are the coolest.