• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: Rihawk_

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
  1. Minecraft IGN: Rihawk_
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 18 | PST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Technically 3 years, just became eligible for my Elder Title on April 10th, but I never truly got involved or invested in the server until October 2015.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: All I ever do when I play on servers is try to learn as much as I can about how it all works, so I can turn around and help those newer than me out. My activity has weird patterns. When I'm online, you'll see me online for too long for it to be healthy. But every once in a blue moon that no-life mentality leaves me for a week or 2 or 3 and I'll take a short break, only to come back just as strong as previously. Being a moderator would give me a better chance to help the players we want to see coming back to the server day in and day out in more ways than I am currently able to.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have experience in the role as I've moderated/owned multiple of my own small servers over the years (all of which died because they were private servers and most people burn out unfortunately). I always tried by best to act responsibly in those servers, never abusing my powers to out play the others.
Thanks for considering my application.
-Rihawk

Last edited:

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
Made a couple updates in anticipation of the 1.9 Revamp! (Woot!! Stoked about making trapdoor shutters over fences!) Gotta keep it fresh!

(and yes that's what I'm excited about in 1.9... 1.8 was the different wood doors and fences... Day in the the life of a builder for ya!)