• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App : Devotedworker

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: devotedworker
  2. Position applying for: Mod/Moderator
  3. Age|Timezone: 16 | EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Over a Year, Whitelisted 11/25/2013
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?:
As a member of the Herocraft community, I am quite aware it takes hard work and dedication to keep the Herocraft Machine working, I think I have been around long enough to know what work I am getting into applying for a Mod Job, and I am primed and ready for the job! Not to mention its summer for me and it'd give me something productive to do :D
  1. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am a Devoted Worker... o_o I guess thats all you really need to know :3
Edit : Removed the bright yellow colors as to not blind innocent bystanders... Sorry! :_:
Edit : Updated some of the Text to fit current Qualifications
Edit: Updated 5/28/2015

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
  1. Minecraft IGN: devotedworker
  2. Position applying for: Mod/Moderator
  3. Age|Timezone: 16 | EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 331 Days, Whitelisted 11/25/2013
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?:
As a member of the Herocraft community, I am quite aware it takes hard work and dedication to keep the Herocraft Machine working, Kainzo and the coders developing new features, Xanipher and the Admins banning hackers and eating bacon, LightningCape and the mods sorting through PE's for the Admins and solving what they can. I would just like to do my part ( Just like many others ) in helping out! :D I think I have been around long enough to know what work I am getting into, and I am primed and ready for the job!
  1. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am a Devoted Worker... Aside from that... I guess not o_o
Edit : Removed the bright yellow colors as to not blind innocent bystanders... Sorry! :_:
Thanks for applying, we're under consideration for another mod or two!