• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod app: CrazySmokerDude

CrazySmokerDude

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft IGN: CrazySmokerDude
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: I am 22 years old and my timezone is UTC+1
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I joined first time 2013 and I haven't played it for to long back then, but since this map I really dedicated a lot of my time to the server.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: The reason I am applying for a mod is because I know I could properly handle that position as I am updated on server rules and I know almost everything about the herocraft mechanics and game itself. Also I am online on daily basis around 10 hours a day, so I could cover up server for good amount of time.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Anyway, I would like to note that my English is not perfect as it is not my main language, but I am trying my best to not make mistakes. I am from Croatia, I have a small child at home therefor I have alot of time to play HC. I have good PC so I can record things if needed, also a decent headset which means quality microphone sound in discord/TS so there will be no problem in communication. Thank you for reading.