• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Not a Bug mobs immune to fireball/icebolt while on fire

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
not sure if this a new vanilla thing or a bug, but when a mob is on fire, they dont take damage from further fireballs or icebolts, rather than just left clicks like before

it's not 100%, but a very high percentage of the time

Northac

Obsidian
You on the pvp server because i have not seen this on the pve one. Level 32 wizard, so kinda would notice but not yet .

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
This is the same with arrows. In mine craft, when an mob/player is hit, you would notice the mob/player becomes "red" meaning that they were damaged. When they are in "red," they are invuln from damage. So you were most likely hitting the mobs when they were in "red," so they were invuln from damage.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
This is the same with arrows. In mine craft, when an mob/player is hit, you would notice the mob/player becomes "red" meaning that they were damaged. When they are in "red," they are invuln from damage. So you were most likely hitting the mobs when they were in "red," so they were invuln from damage.
Pretty much this. Since both fireball and icebolt rely on the snowball hitting someone, it won't deal any damage if they recently got fire ticked. Side note- same problem with shaman's firestrike totem.