• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mob Spawns

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I've seen a lot of people complaining they can't find mobs, I personally haven't had an issue with this but it must be a problem if people are complaining about it. I also heard from someone the server can only have a fixed number of mobs spawned at the same time, and that that number was 6000, is this true? If yes I would like to suggest a daily wipe of all mobs on the map if this is at all possible. It would kill off all the mobs in chunks that are not loaded and allow mobs to spawn in the active chunks. I'm sure there are tons of mobs spawned out in the wilds that don't see action very often at all which is a waste of a mob imo.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
There is no fixed number - it was caused by the AutoSave plugin to drain the mobs from active chunks and keep them in inactive chunks.