• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Mob Kill Titles

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
I think a fun little addition would be tracking the number of mob kills that a player has accumulated and rewarding obscene numbers with a title. For example...

[Creeper Killer] - 100 creeper kills
[Creeper Hunter] - 500 creeper kills
[Creeper Slayer] - 1,000 creeper kills
[Creeper Destroyer] - 5,000 creeper kills
[Creeper's Bane] - 10,000 creeper kills

...And so on for each individual type of mob.

Titles are a fun, easy-to-code method of rewarding players for their accomplishments, and titles like this will give newer players a variety of titles to choose from while more experienced players are challenged as well.

Thoughts?

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
imo this would be easy to get but it would be very beneifical because more people will be out hunting instead of grindin

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
I like it! One of those small things that would make the endless mob killing more fun for players. Ofc the numbers could change but the idea is great! Good job!

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
You'll probably need better names for the titles... although we ARE in a bit of a name dilemma already with level 60 titles.

I wouldn't be willing to call myself a "Creeper Slayer" honestly, lol

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
I like it, it gives a goal to mob hunting other then endlessly lvling. The numbers should be larger steps though. Titles are meant to be challenging to get. Great innovation thought though.

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
I like it, it gives a goal to mob hunting other then endlessly lvling. The numbers should be larger steps though. Titles are meant to be challenging to get. Great innovation thought though.

The numbers can be tweaked easily. I just feel like Herocraft needs more titles - I've seen way too many people running around with [Warrior] and [Rogue], and those don't really signify any accomplishment.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I'd only sign on to this if kills from Mob Arenas do not count.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I would like to see more titles for doing things on Herocraft, definitely. Killing mobs seems like a prime way to do it, too, but we could ease up on how many titles you get for one activity. Say:

[Bombsquad] Kill 1000 Creepers
[Creep] Kill 3000 Creepers

And then there are no more titles for killing creepers. Then you have to move on to the undead or bugs or farm animals or squid.

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
I would like to see more titles for doing things on Herocraft, definitely. Killing mobs seems like a prime way to do it, too, but we could ease up on how many titles you get for one activity. Say:

[Bombsquad] Kill 1000 Creepers
[Creep] Kill 3000 Creepers

And then there are no more titles for killing creepers. Then you have to move on to the undead or bugs or farm animals or squid.

Titles for squid?

[Kalamari Killer] - Kill 1,000 squid.

And yes, "calamari" is misspelled intentionally. =P

A

alexhoff1

I would like to see this implemented, however there is the problem of coding it so it doesn't work in MA's. Coders / Devs are already busy, and I don't believe they would have a lot of extra time for this. Maybe in a month or so we can look forward to the titles.

It would need better titles though, I wouldn't want to be called a [chickens bane] alexhoff1 for example XD

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
I think that it would need to be a completely insane amount of mobs. Like 10,000 for the first title. It's too easy to kill say 100 creepers