• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Minecraft sculptures

Squares and rectangles? I can do those pretty good. I even consider myself a master of the dome (look at the map for the glass dome around the southern border). MS Paint is wonderful for squares, circles, domes, and pixel art. But I want to move on to bigger and better things.

I was looking at the online map and came across the dragon head at about x=2050, z=-600. It blew my mind. And then of course there's the DHX dragon. I was wondering if there was a program out there that could help me sculpt and then give me a pixelated plan to follow.

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
binvox i believe, i'm too lazy to figure out how to install it so i do by hand :D but its not so nice...2011-06-10_19.48.06.png2011-06-10_19.48.06.png

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
I know who built the dragon head (it also has fangs of lava) your talking about his name is sidesummy