• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Minecraft app for Ferstad

ferstad

Dirt
  • In-game name: ferstad
  • Location & Age: live in Norway and im 14 years old <3.
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned form a server..
  • Referral(s):
  • Reason you should be accepted: Becaus im a positiv player, i can talk pretty good english. And i love to play with people+ i have never been on a big server like this :(
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Really i saw a youtube video.. And then i dident care,, But then i memorise that this was really a good server. Since my friends play alot on this server
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Doing it right now <3
  • Additional Info: Really i just hope you can accept me. Caus im willing to go in to that server and kick ass <3.:p +++ Im playing like 2-4 hours all the day.. If im not then im on fitness training so i apologize for that <3... + My freind told me that ur the best Admins.. And i think that is true............ Just want to say something else before i end this app. I had a server but that server got grifed caus i trusted on a admin who was a grifer for AVO (Team avolotion) A minecraft hacking group. Here is a link to all the stuff we made. SOrry for bad quality http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R6mi8vcsqo

ferstad

Dirt
If u dident know, i have playid WoW, Oblivion and i gone buy Skyrim.. I hope the server gives me the fun like these games <3

ferstad

Dirt
So u know that i have read the rules..
- Grifing is ban able
- Hack clients is ban able.
- Getting Exp by killing afk is not allowed.
- Blocking gate is not allowed.
- Trapping People, Or trick them to go somewhere who is a trap, is not allowed.
These was just some off them..

Here is things that is allowed.

- Stealing is legal but not in Zeal and Towns Hall.
- Looting is allowed