• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Minecraft Aether Mod Discussion

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
my problem with installation was that there were mods in my .minecraft, so i had to completely reinstall everything. I was quite frustrated before i figured this out.

KenHTMS

Legacy Supporter 2
Guys, just make a back up of your .minecraft folder so you don't have to reinstall anything...

Here is how i do it. B4 you talk to him, build a shelter in a corner half way up the wall. have full zanite armour and alot of food. make sure you have 3 sight slots so you can dodge the firballs. then just hit the iceballs when they come at you. GL!

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Well, No good the dubstep, but not a bad video. I kind of want to install the Aether, but I haven't played much SSP in recent... uh, months, and I'd rather wait for b1.8 before I start a new map. Maybe I'll do it then.

Ive been wanting to try it out, but I cant seem to install it, its a little complex the first time, Ill get it sooner or later :). Ill post when I have been playing for a while :)

Seravajan

Dirt
I tried to install the Aether mod but it appears that MC 1.8.1 is not supported. I get only a black screen. Other mods I bring with ease to run.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
they haven't updated yet, it should say on the thread title 1.7.3, did you not read it. tey prob wont update until official minecraft or 1.10 comes out

Seravajan

Dirt
That one with the version I found after checking their official forum. On other sites it appeared first that it was upgraded to 1.8.