• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

mik1234 Whitelist Application

mik1234

Wood
1.Minecraft In-game name: mik1234
2.Location & Age: Canada, 16
3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Banned for xray.
4.Referral(s): EasX
5.How did you hear about Herocraft?: A friend told me.
6.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
7.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes.
8.Reason you should be accepted: I am really helpfull to community and friendly to the players online. I am also constantly active and love building things.
9.Additional Info: I have been banned on another server for xray but they had no proof that I was using xray. I also have been playing minecraft since late alpha.

mik1234

Wood
Well in one of them I was playing with my friend EasX and we both got banned for the same accusation. Apparently the admin thinks that finding 15 diamonds in one day with the help of a friend isn't normal. As for the other server i was mining with another friend and I found out he was using xray so I was also banned for mining with him.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
One incorrect X-ray ban, I can see. Two is pushing it. Since it was last year, I will give you a chance, but understand we do not tolerate X-raying here and you will banned when you are caught.

Welcome to Herocraft