• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

mcdolan Guide Application

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft IGN: mdcolan
  1. Position applying for: Guide
  1. Age|Timezone: 18/GMT+7
  1. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 6 years in April
  1. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I know nearly everything that there is to know about this server. I have been a very active and consistent player over the past few years, and being an experienced player who has played Herocraft in nearly any way imaginable gives me a very detailed knowledge of what goes on. I am a very social person and I am online a lot, I often see players asking questions in help or offtopic chat, and if they go unanswered I will always try to help out. As much as I have a reputation for being a troll sometimes, I genuinely do believe that I could excel as a guide and help out the server a lot. Being a people person I know how to properly deal with people of varying ages, as well as people with temper issues or other personality traits that could cause issues. At the end of the day, I'm just a dude who really likes playing the server, and with the upcoming advertisement and the soon to come influx of noobs, I want Herocraft to retain as many of them as possible and thrive as much as it can. I'm willing to put in my part to make Herocraft succeed, and I think having guides from different towns can help diversify the staff in a beneficial way. I play from a very unique perspective and I think that I can use that to better myself in helping new players, as I can connect with some of them a lot easier.
  1. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am genuinely trying to reform as a player. Like I've said countless times, what I want is for Herocraft to thrive. I want this server to be as fun as it can be, as it is not only the game I've spent the most time on, but also the game I've had the most fun on in its prime. Even though I can be a bit trolly sometimes, I am not toxic in the sense that I personally attack other players. The idea of me using this account mcdolan is to try and recreate my image for myself, and although I'm expecting my past to bite me in the ass regarding this application, at the end of the day I know I am very capable of fulfilling this position, but if staff doesn't see that in me then that's something I have to work on.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I've seen your ability to help others and the will to want to improve Herocraft and that is something I admire.

You're accepted, remember as a staff member you represent what Herocraft stands for! Don't disappoint
@peeeeeeeeeew