• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Master Titles!

HollowSith

Diamond
So I was thinking about titles and such and I came up with a wonderful idea! Put earn-able master titles in the game.

My idea:

Have the Master title given to the person in each class with the highest kills. But, once acquired, the Master is then able to lose his title if killed by another member of his own specific class. If the master goes inactive, then after 72 hours, the master title is given to the next ranking member (kills wise) in his class.

This will give Ranger's constant money for tracks and get people PVPing for the class mastery title.

What do you guys think? I think it's a grade A idea! :p

Wolfzee

ICE ICE ICE!
Yes because this would encourage people to not just kill unspecs, but to fight people of their own class.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
What kind of logic on the back end do you think can accomplish this? We only track certain things, we need events and hooks to pull data and information to certain things.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Another solution would be to have tournaments where many people of the same class face off. The winner gets the master title until the next tournament. Only issue with this is catering to each class and spec.

HollowSith

Diamond
Another solution would be to have tournaments where many people of the same class face off. The winner gets the master title until the next tournament. Only issue with this is catering to each class and spec.

Not sure we could do that... for classes like Geo/ Wiz.. the first one to get a root or deepfreeze, wins. It really wouldn't be much of a fight..

nmtonj

Soulsand
Best idea so far