• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Marriage

Marriage

• yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • na

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

xMJay

Portal
the last marriage on herocraft resulted in 3 of my town members getting temp banned for burning the people attending it.

so i vote yes

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
When it's mostly guys playing herocraft... so sure, why not? This could lead to quite entertaining situations.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Only if you lose half your souls and can only speak to each other in /ch shout will i approve of this.

TheAncientTeam

Legacy Supporter 7
Only if after 2 town owners who are married and then get divorced the female owner gets the town members every day of the week and the man gets the town members every weekend

Glacial_Reign

Portal
the last marriage on herocraft resulted in 3 of my town members getting temp banned for burning the people attending it.

so i vote yes
Omg yesss. That was the best wedding. Almost got banned for placing blocks in front of the door while troyt lit everyone on fire.